Wednesday 12 September 2012

Amazing Bargains!!!

Stay fabulous and on trend at affordable Prices... Check out some of the items I spotted while shopping in Pennys!




I bought this "Peter Pen" style Black see-trough, sleeveless top with gold studs for €11.00.  I will pare this top with a black or army-green, pencil skirt or trousers...





I spotted this simple, Lime Green low-heeled pointy shoes for only €9.00, and I pared them with this elegant Black & Green clutch with with a touch of gold for €10.00. "classy and affordable"




I love this "Chanel" inspired White sophisticated blazer from Pennys and it is beautiful on! Do go up a size if necessary for a perfect fit. Price: €25.00




Another little piece I spotted in Pennys. For €10.00, You can get this comfortable 'Speaker Pillow'. Also available in black, red and blue. I think it's cool :)



Have your say...



Yours truly,
Tiny-T-Raji

No comments:

Post a Comment